Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Clip of Bella and Edward’s wedding on MTV Awards


For all Twilight Fanatics, here’s the much awaited sneak peek of Edward and Bella’s wedding for Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 1. The first official trailer will be premiered on June 5 at the MTV awards. The presenters are Robert Pattinson (as Edward), Kristen Stewart (as Bella) and Taylor Lautner (as Jacob). The 15 seconds clip shows Edward standing at the altar and smiling while Bella was walking towards him.
The movie will be released on November 18 this year. I can’t wait to see the trailer and of course the movie itself. Enjoy the video clip guys!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I'm excited for this. Although I don't want them to split it into 2 parts, I believe it would be still great if they do that.

    http://www.pixieheart.info/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I have no comment about it because never watch that series :-)

    ReplyDelete