Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother's Day Plan

This is actually my first post and since today is mother's day might as well offer this first post to them. We are celebrating Mother's Day every second Sunday of May together with US and China.  I just wanted to say happy mother’s day to my mom and to every mother around the world. I actually wanted to give her something extra special or maybe an affordable celebration treat to honor her in this very special day. Maybe we could visit a spa together and pamper ourselves with their complete spa package. A date with my mom would be a lot of fun but since she’s on vacation with my sister maybe we’ll celebrate it when she’ll return and it could be a late mother’s day celebration.  For sure the task of nurturing us and molding us to become a God fearing individual wasn't easy. I love you mom and thank you. I’m so lucky to be your daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment